Theatre!


    On Saturday night I was able to go back to my old high school to see Titan Theatre put on their production of the Pirate Queen! I have to say that it was a phenomenal production put on by very talented students and a wonderful director. The production had lots of exciting adventure that made me want to see it again!

 I was part of Titan Theatre when I was in high school, and seeing the Pirate Queen brought back some rewarding memories that I hold dear to my heart. It was a great feeling to experience. That is the cool thing about theatre, it will stay with you wherever you go.

Go see The Pirate Queen if you are seeking adventure with some heartwarming moments! I promise you will come out of the theater feeling excited and happy.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023