My 2023

My biggest lesson this year has been that life does not always go as planned. My plan for this year was to settle down and get married, but after realizing the toxic nature of the relationship, I left and started a new life in Arizona. As a result of my fear of the unknown, I found it difficult to take this step. But with the support of close friends and my determination to create a better future for myself, I made the courageous decision to leave it all behind and start over.I discovered new things about myself and how capable I am to be successful in life. I was also inspired creatively and I discovered new hobbies. I made new friends and made new connections. I can’t wait to see what 2024 will have in store. I will go into this new year with an open mind and heart. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience