Family

  I wanted to talk about how important families are. A family is the best thing to help you get through the hard things in life.
It's amazing what can happen when a family is together, they show their love for one another and are supportive. I know my family is loving and supportive. That is a wonderful feeling to have!

 During my younger cousins' baptism today, I could feel the love between my family while we were there. I'm grateful for my family and all they do. I feel like the luckiest person when I am with them.

As we approach Thanksgiving in two weeks, we should focus on what we are thankful for. I know that's what I'll be doing during that time. I am truly thankful for my family and that they are in my life.
Talk to your family, tell them how much you appreciate them.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023