Make Your Good Better and Your Better Best

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Make your good better and your better best."

 This amazing quote was also a vocal warmup my high school choir teacher taught us. We would sing that at the beginning of class, he taught us this because he wanted to remind us to always do our best. This stuck with me during my last year of high school, there have been times where I've tried to be perfect at everything I did and would get down on myself when things didn't go my way; then I remembered the quote.

 To this day I'm grateful to my choir teacher for teaching us that warmup, it has helped me not to come down on myself when things don't go perfect. It was an inspiring life lesson to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023