My Love of Performing

 "I just try to approach every opportunity on stage as if it's my first time and my last time." -Misty Copeland

     I love performing theatre/music. I have been doing it since I was little and will continue it forever.  One thing that people don't often understand is how valuable theatre can be. It teaches important lessons that you can use in everyday life, builds confidence, and it tells you stories. Theatre will make you feel what it wants you to feel in the story it's trying to tell. Telling a story is my favorite part of being in theatre. When I get up on stage I give it my all to make the audience feel something so that they'll walk out of the auditorium feeling happy. Give theatre a chance, let it teach you something. ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023