Love

      Love is more than just romance, it's showing everyone around you that you care. Expressing your love towards those you care about and come across can help make this world a better place.  I've seen many examples of love in my life; like having a conversation with a relative or friend you haven't talked to in a while. Showing love can be as simple as a smile or hello. This world could use a lot more love.
Love is looking past another person's flaws and seeing them for who they are. No one is perfect, and we all should accept the fact. I believe that the world would be a better place if we all accepted everyone.
 I make it my mission to accept and love everyone I come across. Not only does it make the person happy, but it makes me happy as well. I want to spread kindness to all, no matter what their flaws may be. I'm grateful to have people in my life that have shown me what love is. ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023