I'm Back!

      It's been a while since I've posted, and I've missed it so much! Summer has been crazy and I am thankful that I've been able to spend it with awesome people. Live in the moment and spend time with the people you love. Look for opportunities to step outside your comfort zone and try something new.
   One of the most important lessons I've learned this summer is to stand up for yourself and face what scares you. People can be mean and they will try to walk over you, but I didn't let that happen. It can seem scary at first, but you'll feel like a warrior after you've conquered the person/thing/situation that is making you scared. Create habits for yourself that help you overcome anxiety and manage it. I like to write in a journal, read my favorite book, and watch my favorite movie. Doing those things always makes me happy.
  What has been your favorite experience this summer? Are you excited for what autumn has to offer? I know I'm excited for fall, because of Halloween!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023