Healing

      Heartbreak, the worst thing anyone can go through. Whether it's a from a romantic relationship or a friendship it still hurts just the same. The bright side is that it doesn't last forever. Sometimes in life we have to go through life and learn painful lessons that make us become better people. When something bad happens that means something good and better is on its way, and we just need to have patience. In The Book of Mormon there is a wonderful verse that explains this beautifully,
"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weaknesses. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then I will make weak things become strong unto them." -Ether 12:27
    We are repeatedly told that everything happens for a reason; this is true. I love this truth. There are times where I still need to be reminded of that. Good things are going to come in store; we need to remember to have patience. As the old saying goes "Good things come to those who wait."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023