Acts of Kindness

     With the way the world has been it's hard to find hope, but where there's light there is hope. Throughout my life I've always strived to be kind to everyone I've come in contact with, because everyone deserves love and kindness. It breaks my heart to see someone being ridiculed for differences; which is disheartening because the world would be boring if we were all the same. People should the individual for who they are, and not who they appear today. I strongly agree with the phrase it's what's on the inside that counts. Like I said, we all should see people for who they are. If you take the time to get to know someone, then it could be the start to an amazing friendship and it could make anyone's day.
Love people for the kind of person they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023