Relax and Reflect

 It's been a while since I've just sat down and wrote. Life can become so busy that we forget to stop and breathe for a minute. I'll have to admit, life has been a roller coaster lately; this year has been unlike any other. There's no question about how mentally taxing it's been. Maybe this year will help us realize what truly matters in life. 

If I'm being honest, I was angry and frightened when the world started to go crazy. I had so many plans I wanted to make with my friends and family. Now that it's been six months since quarantine, I realize that my loved ones are the ones that should be my priority. I'm so grateful that everyone I love is safe and secure. 

During my time of reflecting, I realized that I am stronger than I give myself credit for. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for. I believe this year is a year to strengthen us and help us become the best we can be. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023