What I Learned at Twenty-Three

 

Tomorrow is my twenty-fourth birthday! Man, I'm old. Over the years and leading up to this point I've learned a lot of important things that I strive to keep in my daily life. For today's blog post, I will list 23 things I learned at 23:

1. People almost always have good intentions.

2. There's nothing wrong with looking for improvement. 

3. Associating yourself with the right group of people can make life more fun. 

4. Using your talents to help people is beneficial for everyone. 

5. Good people will come back into your life. 

6. People are good. 

7. The world isn't a scary place. 

8. Family is people who love you, not just by blood. 

9. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the strongest power ever. 

10. There's nothing wrong with asking for help. 

11. Life is preparing you for future experiences. 

12. Don't hang onto the past. 

13. Keep moving forward. 

14. You are a different person than you were five years ago. 

15. Difficult times won't last forever. 

16. You are allowed to enjoy what you want as long as it's not hurting anyone. 

17. There's always opportunities to learn a new skill. 

18. Look to understand people. 

19. Hold onto compassion. 

20. Make the world a better place by being kind. 

21. Remember the good people that enhance your life. 

22. Music makes the world a happy place. 

23. Dogs are the best mood boosters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023