New Beginnings

 Happy New Year!


      It's 2022 and it's time for new beginnings. I have always loved the new year because it gives us a chance to start over again and be better. I'm the kind of person who feels a sense of relief knowing that the new year will give me the opportunity to have a new beginning. One of the things I learned in church today was that the Lord loves beginners; He loves helping us start over and improve.

      We are all moving through life at different paces and different stages; we don't have to race each other because life isn't a competition. We aren't trying to be better than anyone because we all have different goals that we want to achieve. Start over and be the best you ever, don't try to compete with anyone else; you will have a more positive outlook on life. 

    One thing I'm going to focus on this year is being present in the moment and not having my expectations be too high because I believe that will help me to fully enjoy the moment, and make the experience a positive one. I will also focus on not caring what people think, because if I do care what people think, then I'm only wasting energy. I will focus my energy on things that make me happy and spend time with people who make me feel uplifted. 

2022 will be a year of positive change and achieving timely goals that will benefit my life, and you can achieve what you desire to benefit your life; you could use this year to achieve what you have always wanted to. You can do whatever you set your mind to; I know that sounds cheesy, but you really can do anything. Have a plan for yourself and a good support system. I hope you will remember your strength and your capabilities. You are capable. 

Keep that in mind as you go through 2022. Find your own new beginning and do the very best you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023