Mental Health Awareness Part 3

 Sometimes we have to let go of people who aren't good for our mental health, and it's one of the hardest things to do; especially when you have so much love for them. That's one of the things I have gone through lately. I had to let the love of my life go because we wanted different things, and it wasn't working anymore. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do because I loved him so much. In fact, I still love him, and I wish him all the best in the world. As the song from Wicked goes, “I've heard it said,

That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn.

And we are led to those
Who help us most to grow if we let them.
And we help them in return.

Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you.

Like a comet pulled from orbit as it passes the sun,
Like a stream that meets a boulder halfway through the wood.

Who can say if I've been changed for the better
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good.” 

I will always love the love of my life. I wish the best for him in the world, and I hope he finds happiness. My heart is still breaking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023