Appreciating The World Around You

      Since General Conference I decided to take the challenge of fasting from social media for ten days, and so far it really opened my eyes to so many things. I cherish time with my family more and I appreciate the world around me. It also helped me stay positive and live in the moment. I believe that's one thing we forget to do sometimes.
 "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
 -Ferris Bueller's Day Off

  There are so many things to appreciate in life. Cherish time with your family, go to the park and look around. Life is meant to be experienced; we can't experience life through looking down at a phone screen. I'm not saying social media is bad, but it's good to take a break and live in the moment.

I feel so happy during this break I'm taking. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything anymore. Be happy and live life to the fullest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023