Story Time: Make Time For Family

    I'm so grateful for my family. The older I get the more I realize how important they are in my life. We always stick together through hard times and always manage to have laughs and fun whenever we are spending time with each other. I know that there are people out there who have family members that are estranged or have fallen away, and that breaks my heart; especially this time of year. Try to reach out to them; after all Christmas is about showing kindness to everyone.

Today I went to the aquarium with my grandmother, aunt, and my cousins. We had so much fun having laughs and making memories. We looked at all the cool animals and we even got to hand feed them, it was a neat experience! It showed that no matter where we are, we can make lasting memories with family. Perfect thing to add to my winter break.

Family is the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023