18 Things I Learned in 2018

   2018 definitely was a crazy and adventurous year. It was filled with so many exciting events, dreams came true, and I discovered more about who I am as a person and how I grew throughout this year. Here are a few of the things I've learned during the year:

1. Don't be scared to try new things.
2. You can do hard things.
3. Hard times help you grow.
4. If you're patient then a great opportunity will come along.
5. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
6. Look for opportunities to expand your talents.
7. Never let anyone define your for your imperfections.
8. Cut anyone or anything that's causing you heartache.
9. Walk away from drama.
10. Your family members will be there for you during the hard times.
11. Remember your worth.
12. Live in the moment.
13. Never let anyone tell you that you don't deserve what you want.
14. There's always room for self improvement.
15. You're never to old to experience magical moments.
16. You deserve to be happy.
17. Remember to be compassionate towards everyone.
18. Don't be scared of change.

This year has taught me so much, and I hope it's taught you something as well. I'm beyond excited for 2019 and the new things that it will bring. This new year will give us a chance to start over and become better people and we'll be able to accomplish the things that we want to.

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023