Story Time: Christmas Traditions

   Christmas is five days away! I'm so excited, because Christmas is one of my all time favorite holidays. One of my favorite parts of Christmas aside from doing kind things for other people participating in fun traditions!

  Something that my family and I always do is have breakfast for dinner on Christmas Eve; most notably Denny's. This tradition started when my sister and I were little. We had just seen The Polar Express at the movie theater with our mom and grandparents and we were on our way home. As we were driving home, my sister said that she was hungry and the only place that was open that late was Denny's. Despite it being a cold and snowy winter, we agreed to stop at the restaurant. So we ended up having late night breakfast and we have been continuing on that tradition ever since. It's so heartwarming that this tradition has been continuing on for so long and I hope it will continue to do so. 

What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions? 

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023