Find Joy in the Little Things

    What makes me happy is finding joy in the little things in life. Those things consist of laughter, smiling, telling jokes, spending time with good people, etc. I'm happy to have those great things in my life. What are the little things that you enjoy in life? There are so many that can make the world a better place. I'm grateful for the little things in my life.

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." -Robert Breault
  I know we tend to dismiss the little things as not important, but as the quote above says for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. That's why I enjoy the little things as much as possible. They can be the mood booster that you didn't realize you needed. Be grateful for the little things in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023