Rise Above

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and the most beautiful." -Disney's Mulan
   The hard things we go through makes us strong. It may seem like the world is ending, but when you press on you gain a strength that will help you through out life. Adversity is a storm that tries to make us wilt and become weak, but be the flower that blooms in the middle of that storm. Be a warrior through adversity. It will not last long, for it's just a moment in life. However long your trial may be going; keep fighting and bloom in adversity. Don't let adversity intimidate you, rise above it and show it how powerful you are.
My mom told me this amazing thing when I was struggling. "Show your power and rise above." I've stuck with that ever since, and it's made life easier. I want to challenge you to show your power and rise above. Be the warriors that you know you can be.
"Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." -Joshua 1:9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023