Being Proud of Who I Am

          I have my quirks, and I used to be so ashamed of them. I get excited over things easily, and I've seen that sometimes people get annoyed by that; as a result I would keep what I was excited about on the downlow. Over the years I have learned that it's okay to be excited about things, and share how happy you are about those things. The world is sad enough without people bringing each other down. I've learned to love myself again and not be ashamed of who I am and what I want to achieve in life. It's okay to love who you are; there's a difference between self love and arrogance. Self love is crucial for your mental health. We shouldn't have to feel ashamed about that. I'm not the same person I was a year ago, and I'm so proud of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023