Good Life Lessons

   Life is a teacher and we are part of the school it teaches. I am a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and it makes my life that much more wonderful! My religion helps me to see the good in everything and everyone. I believe there’s goodness in everyone and I love everyone. 

  Sometimes there are things I don't understand but I know they're in place for a reason. The Lord knows me better than I know myself, and He wants to keep me safe as I navigate the dangers of this world. I love everyone and I want to help anyone I can. We all have the capabilities to help those who need it, and we don't have to wait for the opportunity to present itself. Differences don't have to hinder those opportunities, because everyone deserves kindness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023