Suicide Awareness Month

   If you came across this post, I am so glad you did. I hope you are having a wonderful day, night, whatever it may be when you find this. 

If you are feeling sad, lonely, etc. then I am here for you. You have a safe space. You are loved. You deserve every good thing in your life. 

   Sometimes in life, it feels like the tunnel keeps getting darker and longer, but life will see you through and the light will get brighter. There are days where you will have difficult times but those won't last forever. They will pass. Your struggles don't define you; only you are the person that defines you.

I'm here for you.

You are loved.

You are strong.


"I'll stand by you. I'll stand by you. Won't let nobody hurt you

I'll stand by you. Take me in into your darkest hour, and I'll never desert you. I'll stand by you" -The Pretenders (I'll Stand By You)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023