World Kindness Day

 

  Too often we are worried about our own concerns and forget to realize that people around us are going through struggles of their own. All of us are struggling with something; no one is immune to struggles. It's moments like that where I'm grateful for service. I make it more of a goal to find people who need help and do the best I can to help.  

Since I was a kid, I always went out of my way to make a new friend and welcome the new kid into my class. I wanted to make people happy and feel welcome. I am a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I strive to follow the example of Jesus Christ and go about doing good. It is a two way thing to do a kind deed, it can make whoever you are assisting in service happy, and it will make you happy; because you did a good thing. That's one of the best decisions one can make, going out of your way to help someone and make their day. 

Kindness needs to be encouraged more, especially with the way the world is now. The world is already chaotic enough, and we could be adding to that chaos by spreading hate. Imagine how peaceful the world could be if we all went out of our way to make each other smile. I understand people get frustrated and people lash out without meaning it, and I know people have good hearts; but when we feel frustrated and angry, we should remember to take deep breaths to reflect and remember the love for people around us. 
  
Take the time this week to spread a little kindness. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023