Relationships

 This past few months, I have learned how vital relationships are. I'm going to talk about the essential parts of romantic relationships. 

   I recently got engaged to my amazing boyfriend and learned a lot throughout our relationship. One of the things I learned is to humble yourself and not be prideful when disagreements arise. Being prideful only makes things worse, and disputes can last longer. It's vital to see things from your partner's point of view to truly understand them. 

Both people in the relationship need to put 100% of their effort into working together as a team. The relationship can't/should not be one-sided, or what's the point of the relationship if only one person is putting in the effort?

Learn to take each other as you are while motivating one another to change for the better and become even better people. After all, you're partners, and you're a team. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023