World Kindness Day

 "Sometimes kindness is not easy; we need to find that courage within ourselves to spread kindness and make the world a better place." - Courageously Kind.


Happy World Kindness Day! 

I love days like this, and whenever I get to spread kindness to those around me. Like I have always said in my posts, if we all work together to be kind to everyone, I firmly believe we can make the world a better place. 

 I'm grateful for my faith and membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints because we are taught to treat others as the Savior would and see people as God sees them. He sees us as His precious children whom he loves unconditionally. He wants us to treat others with kindness and with love. 

 We all deserve to be treated with kindness, every single one of us. I have never understood why people go out of their way to be mean to people. I have noticed horrible things like cyberbullying get even worse over the years. It's not a joke; it's not a way to poke fun at a friend; it's bullying. 

The next time you go online, consider complimenting someone's post to make their day. It's beautiful to be kind to someone. It makes everyone feel good. Whenever I see an act of kindness being performed, it restores my faith in humanity. Remember, someone could use an act of kindness to make their day better. 

So, for this year's World Kindness Day, think of what you could do to make someone's day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023