I am Proud of my Faith

I am a proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I’m not a perfect person but I’m striving everyday to be a better person. As I’ve gotten older and wiser, I have learned to understand and be more aware of those around me. Everyone of us is different and that’s okay. Everyone deserves love and tolerance. Those not of my faith, I love you. My friends in the LGBTQ+ community, I love you. Those who have different ways of living, I love you. Those who are dealing with challenges and feel like they have no where to turn, I love you and I’m here for you. Everyday I try my best to be like my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am here for you and I love you. Everyone deserves to be loved and cared for. This is why I try my best to see people as the Lord sees them. The Lord loves you; I love you. I am here for you if you need anyone to talk to. The Savior, Jesus Christ, commands us, “Love one another as I loved you.” Everyone deserves to have a friend. I know I have made mistakes as I’ve grown up, but mistakes help you learn. Heavenly Father doesn’t expect us to be perfect, but He expects us to try. Effort does bring reward. I love the gospel with all my heart and soul. I have seen it’s many great blessings in my life as I’ve strived to be a good example of Jesus Christ and love as He loves. He is the resurrected Savior of the World, The Prince of Peace, Our Advocate with the Father, Our Brother, and Our Friend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023