21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 2

       Pondering what I'm grateful for has helped me see there is still hope in the world and there is so much to be grateful for. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, we tend to wish for what we don't have instead of what we don't have. Remember what you have in the present moment. To start the day, I will share three more things I'm grateful for:

1. Books: My favorite thing to do is read. I've been obsessed with books my entire life, I have enough books to open my own library! Whenever I'm going through a hard time or if I'm feeling stressed out I pick up my favorite book and I begin to read. They take me into a different world for a while and show me the adventure that is in its pages. My favorite genre of books are fantasy, action, romance, and anything that's about dogs!

2. My puppy: I've had my silver lab named Luke for a year and it will be two years this summer. He always makes me smile and laugh. I love taking him on adventures and watching movies with him, because he is the perfect movie watching buddy. It's nice to have someone who is so excited to see me whenever I get home from school or rehearsal.

3. Friends: They really mean it when they say friends are like family you can choose. I'm grateful to have met so many wonderful people throughout my life whether it was through school, work, or doing any kind of performance. I make it my mission to see others for who they are no matter what background they're from. We all deserve to have friends.

  What are some things in life that make you happy?
Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023