What Are You Grateful For Today?

     I decided to spend the next twenty one days pondering and appreciating the things I'm grateful for. At times we get caught up on wishing for the things we don't have instead of appreciating what we do have in the present moment. I sat down this morning pondering the things I'm grateful for and what make me happy. Today I'll share with you three things I'm grateful for:

1. My family: We have always stuck by each other through the good times and the bad times. I'm so grateful for their love and support. I know they'll always have my back.

2. Music: I have been involved in music since I was six years old and have been continuing it ever since. Music can have a great influence over one who listens or views a performance. Performing makes me happy and I want to make people happy with music and bring them together.

3. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ: I have never been more grateful for two extraordinary people in my entire life. My love and testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ continues to grow every day. I don't know where I would be without them. I love them and I believe in them. One of my favorite verses in the New Testament is Romans 1:16, because I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ; I am proud of it.

What are you grateful for? What are the things in your life that make you happy? I challenge you to sit down and ponder what you're grateful for. It is a major mood booster thinking about those things.
I hope you have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023