Life Experiences

 Sometimes in life, experiences come back in some way, and it's a good thing. It shows you how far you've come. I'm young but I have lots of experiences in my life that I hold dear to my heart and some that I question why it even happened, and I hadn't gotten certain answers until years later; that's when things begin to make sense. 

It can be frustrating as to why answers take so long, but it's our job to trust in the Lord's will and timing; and when the answer comes, things become clear and they make sense. There are experiences that I miss and I am grateful for the lessons I've learned and who have made me a better person. A friend of mine once said this amazing phrase, "I'm not perfect, but I'm entitled to a perfect moment." 

We are all entitled to our perfect moments, because life is already hard enough. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023