Life's Mysteries

    Life can be confusing. There are things I don't always understand or why things work the way they do. Even years later after graduating from high school, I find myself wondering why things turned out the way they did. What if things turned out differently if I did just one little thing differently? How would my life turn out? Would the friends I made still be in my life? Some things like that are interesting to think about, but I'm happy with the way things have turned out so far. Sure, things haven't been easy, but it ended up being worth it in the end. I know things happen for a reason and some things are meant to turn out a certain way. 

I have learned important lessons over the years, and that has helped me become a better person. Life is a mystery, but it's definitely worth unpacking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023