Be A Giver This Christmas

I can’t wait to sit with the Savior one day and thank Him for all He has done. Jesus Christ is the example of what it means to be a giver. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have given us so many gifts that help us through life. I am inspired by Christ that I want to be a giver just like Him. I often look for ways to be a giver to someone who needs one. It’s perfect because Christmas is the season of giving and helping others. Like Jesus Christ, Christmas can bring hope. He is the giver of hope for all of us. There’s the age old saying: “It’s better to give than to receive.” I agree with that. Giving brings more joy to everyone. 

What can you do to be a giver?
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dEgO0NkU7ka11Je-vBF5g47uXG2tGQV5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023