Goodbye 2022

 Happy New Year!

 What a wild ride this year was! There were adventures, new opportunities, lessons to learn, and unexpected surprises.


   I learned those good things come to those who wait. When it seems like you're about to lose hope, something you're manifesting will come. Like I mentioned in my birthday post, I hadn't had the best luck with dating. However, this year changed when I finally met my loving and kind fiancé. I never thought he would be my last first date. He has been so sweet and supportive of me; I do my best to give that support in return. Being in a long-term relationship has taught me many important things: Put your partner's needs before yours, compromise, hear what the other person has to say, have calm conversations, especially when the topic is challenging, and lastly, make time for each other. 

 My fiancé and I will be getting married this summer, and we will be together forever, and that's the number one thing I am looking forward to in 2023. 

 Another thing I learned this year is things happen for a reason. I know that sounds cliché, but it's true. Things changing has been a fear of mine, but in 2022 I have learned to embrace it. I'm actually still learning how to embrace it. I am not fully there yet, but I am making progress. I will do my best to progress even further in 2023. 

     In life, there will be hard times. No one is immune to them. There will also be times when people you thought would be in your life indefinitely will no longer be there. It could end on good terms or bad, but we all need to work hard on staying on good terms with people. Sometimes friendships aren't meant to work out. This scenario opened the door to reuniting with old friends and having better relationships with them. Take the time to look and see the good people who enhance and positively influence your life. Be around people who make you feel good about yourself. What will you do to make someone feel good about themselves this upcoming year?

 I've written this a lot in previous posts but take the time to see the vital things in life. Spending quality time with my family has always opened my eyes to those critical things. Some things that seem important will be less necessary in the long run. The family has your best interest and wants you to be happy. Families will have disagreements, but that doesn't take away their love for each other. 

 The little things in life do have a significant meaning. 

One thing I'm taking with me into 2023 is the mantra, "My time is now." 

I am so excited to see what this new year will bring and I'm ready to take the next step in the new chapter of my life. 

2023, I'm ready. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023