Beauty In Everyone

      "Sometimes the heart sees what's invisible to the eye."
 Too often we judge people based off of looks rather than seeing what's on the inside. I believe that there is beauty in how you treat others rather than appearance. We need to look with our heart instead of with our eyes; it breaks my heart to see those not get asked to a dance because of their looks.

  I'm grateful that there are people who see beyond looks and see what's in the heart. We need more individuals like that. I believe that there is beauty in everyone; everyone is beautiful in there own way, but there is beauty in how you treat someone.

"Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023