Keep Moving Forward Part 3

  "When the devil keeps on asking you to look at your past, there must be something good in the future that he doesn't want you to see."

      Everyone has moments of weakness, but we must find the strength to move on and never look back. Look to the good things that your future has in store. There have been moments where I've felt absolutely horrible for making a mistake, but then I remember that it does no good dwelling on the past when I have so much to look forward to.  Heavenly Father loves you so much and He wants you to be happy; He is waiting to help you. It does no good dwelling on the past, move on, and be happy.


"You have nothing to be ashamed about, in fact you have everything to be happy about." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
 This quote has gotten me through times where I've felt sad and lonely, but I remember that I have so much to be happy about and Heavenly Father loves me and He wants me to be happy.
Never forget how much He values you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023