Strength Part 2

       "Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen in by use." -Ruth Gordon

      I am grateful to have come across courageous people in my life.  That's the kind of strength that I aspire to have. There have been moments where I wasn't sure I was brave enough, but I know that courage can be strengthened and built. Heavenly Father can aid in our courage when we ask Him. I believe that He wants us to be strong when things get hard and He will do all He can to help us.

 It breaks my heart to know that people use fear to intimidate others or make themselves feel superior; don't let them stand above you, rise above them with your courage. Don't let them get you down, because you are brave and powerful. Rise up from the ground and stand tall!

I believe in you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023