Smile!

     "Be the reason someone smiles today."
 I believe that everyone could use a smile.  You have that opportunity to be the reason that someone smiles, and that is one of the greatest feelings to have! I love knowing that I've made someone happy. One of the things that I absolutely love is seeing people go out of there way to be kind; it's as simple as asking someone how their day is going, saying hello, or smiling at them. Actions like that are heartwarming to see.

Spend the month of August being the reason that someone smiles! Here are my favorite ways to make someone smile:
1. Saying hello!
2. Giving someone a compliment.
3. Asking what I can do to help.
4. Talking to a friend/relative I haven't seen in a while.
5. Letting someone know that I love them.
6. Trying something new with a friend.
7. Smiling!
8. Sitting with someone who's lonely.
9. Taking action if someone needs help.
10. Having a light hearted conversation with someone who needs one!

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023