Don't Let Anyone Break You

"No matter how the wind howls. The mountain cannot bow to it." -Disney's Mulan
   Be the mountain in the wind storms of life. The mountain is strong in even the toughest of elements. There are moments in life where a person or circumstance tries to break us and weaken us, but don't let that happen. Surround yourself with all the protection you can and be around things that make you happy and invite a good feeling. The quote that I mentioned above has really helped me these past few days; there have been moments where I've felt like I was about to break, but then I remembered that I'm a mountain that is strong in the wind. You are a mountain that's strong in the wind. Don't let anyone or anything break you, because you are strong and brave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023