Love Part 2

      I am grateful for the love that I've witnessed all around me. It shows all the kindness that the world still has. As I've said before love isn't just about romance, love is accepting people for who they are and showing kindness to those who need it. There isn't enough love in the world and we should spread love to everyone. We are all different and that's what makes this world a beautiful and interesting place. I hope this year will be an opportunity to show love and kindness more often. Love is the simplest act of kindness we can show. With the new semester about to start, I will use that time to show more love and kindness to those I meet; you may never know who may need it.

  We all deserve love and happiness. Never forget that. If you ever feel sad or unloved, remember that you have people around you that love you. Focus on being with those who make you feel uplifted and happy.

Have a great week. ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023