What Makes You Happy?

   What are some of your favorite things that make you happy? I find joy in reading, writing, watching my favorite movie, spending time with my family and friends, and singing. Finding what makes you happy is a great self esteem and energy booster. When I'm feeling stressed out with school, I love to sit down and read my favorite book or watch a funny video. Happiness can help you get through the hard times and it can help you remember to laugh. There are times to be serious, but we shouldn't be serious all the time. We need to remember to laugh and smile. Remember to find something that makes you happy, and one of the most important things you can do is surround yourself with people who make you happy.

"Happiness can be found in the darkest even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023