Patience

    I've discovered that things have their way of working out if we are patient. Sometimes it can be hard to be patient if we have something that we so desperately desire, but in the end there's always something better in store for everyone. It doesn't do anyone good to keep wishing that it would come sooner because things work out in their own time and they will come when we're ready.
I know we've all had moments of impatience; that's part of being human. I know that waiting is never fun, but it can test how much patience we have. I'm optimistic that things will work out when they're meant to. I hope you have something you're looking forward to and that you succeed in getting it. Don't let anything make you impatient, remember the phrase: "Patience is a virtue."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023