Keep Trying

  All my life I've been told that everything happens for a reason. I've had moments where I didn't make the show that I auditioned for or didn't get the things I thought I wanted, but I remember that everything has its purpose and happens for a reason. So don't doubt what's in store for you. This reminds me of a quote that I read this morning: "When one door closes, another one opens."

  Remember that if you don't get what you were hoping for, another opportunity that's even better will come along. This has made me optimistic that there's always a Plan B to one's Plan A. I hope this has inspired you to be optimistic if things don't work out the way you want them to.

I hope you're all having an enjoyable year so far!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023