Being Yourself and Team Work

    Recently I've been struggling with being ashamed of myself, because there are times where I feel like I annoy people and they're just tolerating my presence. I know we've all experienced that at one time or another, and it's human to feel like that. That's why we need to surround ourselves with good people that make us feel happy and uplifted. They would be the kind of people that wouldn't make you feel ashamed about being yourself, because you have every right to be yourself. The people in your life should encourage you to be kind to yourself and make you feel good; sure they can be there to help you grow and improve, because they care. I feel this way about the amazing friends I've made in the musical I'm performing in this summer. As a cast we have to work as a team to make the show good. Everyone needs to help each other in the scenes and and the crew work together to move the sets so that the scenes flow seamlessly. That's what I love about theatre, it teaches you team work. 

    Be unapologetically you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023