Strength

 This week I've learned the importance of self-love and empowerment. I am always trying my best to improve in my daily life, and there are some days that require more strength than others. I know it's because I'm meant to learn something from that experience that will allow me to gain more strength and be a better person. The winds and storms of life try to knock me down, but I get back up and keep moving forward. Some days, the storms seem so strong that it feels impossible to get up, and so I turn to the Lord and pray that I will receive refuge from the storm. He is always there and listening, and because of Him I can receive that comfort. In addition, I can get inspiration to look for ways I can improve, learn, and grow. I won't be broken down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023