Empowerment

         There have been times where people try to tell us we can't do something or we aren't capable of doing something. Another thing I've learned this week is to not hide our talents because of fear of what others may think, I've seen it play out in my life. The Lord wants us to use our talents to help people and spread His gospel. He gave us our talents for a reason and it makes Him sad when we hide the gifts we are given. I love to sing and perform in theatre, and I've noticed there have been times where I compare myself to another performer and doubt my own talents. I doubt whether or not I want to continue performing in theatre because of how unappreciated I felt and I wonder why my talent isn't being noticed, but then I realize there is no need to compare myself to others. I am my own individual with my own strengths and I can use them to my advantage throughout my life. I shouldn't quit theatre, because I love it and I've been doing it since I was a little girl. I can use my talents to work hard and progress in my desires as long as they're good. I know Jesus Christ doesn't want me to hide my talents, because He wants me to use them to uplift and help people. We should all embrace the gifts and talents we are given!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023