Help Others, Don't Harm

    I believe there is good in everyone. It just saddens me to see people use their struggles as an excuse to be mean to people. I realize people have different ways of coping, but being mean and hurting feelings isn't okay. 

Justifying this attitude by calling it being honest makes me sad. I've seen people have the excuse of using their respective star signs to justify mean attitudes; a sign on a magazine horoscope doesn't excuse being mean. Sometimes you need to keep your opinions to yourself to avoid hurting loved ones. Some may call that being sensitive, but I call that being a decent person. It is better to be happy than to be correct. 

Don't let anyone cut you down or make you feel bad about yourself; you don't have to put up with that. Some people express their insecurities to others to make them feel more powerful, which is unfortunate to know. 

There are some different ways to cope with struggles; talk to a trusted loved one. Or anyone that knows you and loves you. 

We can all do better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023