Why I Enjoy Writing

 There's nothing wrong with taking time for yourself to heal. Everyone is different and some things work better than others. One of my favorite things to do is to write, because there's something freeing about writing your feelings down on paper; it's like a weight being lifted off. I have so many journals for many different topics, I feel like I'm writing my own stories, and I'm the protagonist. Writing is one of the best kinds of therapy, and I also find solace in writing my own stories, and even fanfiction just for fun. :)

Creating worlds in stories is extraordinarily fun! Creating characters and stories is part of the fun. I've always dreamed of inspiring someone with my writing and to encourage people not to take the subject for granted. We can always preserve things with writing, and we can inspire many generations to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023