Being Appreciated

 Are you among those who have worked hard for a long time and have wanted to be rewarded for their efforts? It can be extremely frustrating when people do not acknowledge your efforts. 

Certainly, it is infuriating when people don't want to acknowledge the amount of work that you have put into something and disregard it for some reason. It's especially frustrating when you know your intentions were sincere. Unfortunately, some people don't take the time to appreciate the effort we put into things. I have had my own experiences where I had worked hard to accomplish something or show that I'm good enough, but then I got waved to the side. I was devastated because of how long I spent working on what I wanted to accomplish. It seemed like they didn't want to appreciate me. 
I work hard in all I do, and I'm sure all of us work hard as well. I'm sure we all have some kind of goal or desire in mind, and we all deserve to have our dreams become a reality. No matter how many times we get knocked down as we're climbing the mountain, we can get right back up and keep moving.

No one should tell you that you're not good enough, because you deserve all you want to achieve as long as it isn't hurting anyone. 
Even though some people might not appreciate your efforts, but most of the people in your life definitely do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023