The Stormy Seas of Life

Life can be like a huge ocean with its unforgiving waves and relentless storms. It can be taxing to figure out how to navigate the waves while dealing with the wind and rain. 

There have been times in my own life where I've had to navigate life's storms and hurricanes. Metaphorically meaning difficult periods of life. I remember times where I have been close to losing hope. Moments in life have been hard to deal with, but that doesn't mean they're impossible. 

I sometimes wonder why certain moments happened and what I needed to learn from them. Some things I still haven't received the answer to, and others I didn't get an answer until later in life. Things really do come at their own time. 
 
 I know it can sound cliché to say things will get better, but they really do. Keep moving forward and keep hanging on to the light at the end of the tunnel. 

There are storms I've experienced recently that I'm still wondering why they even had to come at this time. 
We often ask ourselves: "why me?" "why now?"
I can certainly empathize with that feeling. Have the best crew to lead you along the sea and work together to reach your destination. You are ultimately stronger than the biggest wave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023