I'm Here For You

 I want everyone to know how loved you are and you deserve to feel loved. No one should feel alone or alienated. The world is already a cruel place, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We are all learning about and understanding each other; if you don’t understand something then don’t be mean about it, because that won’t get you anywhere. Take the time to get to know someone and see them for who they are, because we’re all different and that’s okay. Too often I see on social media hashtags that say “bring back bullying,” and that confuses me. Why would someone want to be mean on purpose? That doesn’t make any sense. Let’s bring back kindness because there’s far too much cruelty. My heart goes out to anyone who is currently feeling alone or alienated.

I’m here for you. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023