Second Chances

 Everyone deserves a second chance. We are all entitled to forgiveness. Moving forward is the best thing anyone can do when faced with a trial/heartbreak, but I understand that isn't an easy thing to do. Sometimes one can feel like they won't be able to look at the person the same way again. 



I have had experience in my own life where I've struggled to forgive someone, but in the end, I knew it was the right thing to do. 

There are people in my life who mean everything to me and I do my best to maintain those relationships in my life, even if there are tough moments like disagreements. Again, it's better to give people chances than to completely cut people out of your life. 

I know boundaries are important and ultimately you are the one who decides what those boundaries are. You are the author of your own life and you get to decide who stays in your story. You decide who are the cast of characters. 

Keep this in mind: everyone deserves to be forgiven. We're not perfect, but I know we are all trying hard to be better everyday. Everyone has flaws and there's nothing wrong with having them. I know it's hard to accept flaws, especially when you don't understand them. Take the time to get to know someone for who they are instead of who they appear to be. Be a friend to someone who may need one. Love and forgive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023